Tag Archive: ipad
NOW ON: 150+ Premium Device Mockups: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & More – only $14!
Expires: August 27, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
Need to show off your latest designs in a real world setting? Forget about setting up photoshoots. Instead, get your hands on this Device Mockups Bundle from Mockuuups. Packed with more than 150 hi-res mockups, you can toss your image onto an iPhone 7 either as a transparent item or within a real setting.
- 150+ premium photo-realistic mockups.
- Easy to customize – just upload your image via Smart Objects.
- Variety of smartphones – recent versions of the iPhone, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy and Apple Watch.
- Real world settings and transparent backgrounds.
- The perfect way to show off your product in a natural setting.
Normally, this bundle sells for $150, but for a limited time only, you can get all 150+ premium mockups for only $14. That’s a savings of 91% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button to start mocking up today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The files are delivered in Photoshop and Sketch formats
- Can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single user license.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a supercharged mobile digital camera with the DxO ONE. This professional-grade attachment is far more than just another zoom lens — it’s a full-blown digital camera that connects directly to your Apple devices via Lightning connector, allowing you to take high-quality photos whenever you want and save them in crystal clear RAW format. Not an iPhone user? You can still use the DxO ONE in standalone mode as a super portable digital camera.
- Utilize a wide range of creative tools, such as artistic blur, timelapse, or underwater photography
- Save photos to your phone & edit RAWs directly w/ apps like Adobe Lightroom & Mobile
- Take sharper photos w/ a fast f/1.8-f11 aspherical lens & extra small 1-inch format 20.2MP sensor
- Handle shutter speeds between 1/20000ths of a second & 30 seconds
- Share photos instantly from your iPhone or iPad
- The Verge: “The best camera I’ve ever stuffed in my pocket.”
- The Wall Street Journal: “The DxO ONE satisfies mobile photographers’ dreams of a pocket-sized connected camera that can match many of the pro capabilities of a digital SLR camera
- Wired: “The DxO ONE lets you take that leap to large-lens photography without dithcing the versatility of your phone.”
- Sensor: 1″
- Megapixels: 20.2
- Max aperture: f/1.8
- Fixed focal lens: 32mm
- Files: RAW, JPEG
- Dimensions: 2.66″ x 1.92″ x 1.03″
- Battery life: up to 200 images
- iPhone SE/5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s Plus
- iPad Pro/Air/1/2/mini 2/mini 3/mini 4/4th generation
- App compatible with iOS 9.0 and later
- DxO ONE digital camera
- 8GB microSDHC memory card
- USB cable
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Email Share me…Facebook0Pinterest0TwitterStumbleUpon0Linkedinread more
Veteran designers are familiar with the difficulty of finding a stand that’s compatible with iPad Pro, which is why DraftTable was created in the first place. The first adjustable stand made for iPad Pro, DraftTable features wide angle adjustment and spring-loaded hinges that allow for easy changes. Plus, it’s compatible with all smaller iPads as well. No matter how much pressure you put on it, DraftTable will be up to the task.
- Makes iPad Pro more ergonomic & better to work on, remaining sturdy while you work on it
- Works w/ iPad Pro as well as all smaller models as well
- Turns iPad Pro into a Wacom Cintiq-like input for Mac
- Included gel wrist support & pencil stand give you a complete, comfortable setup
- Folds flat for easy transport anywhere
Details & Requirements
- Materials: fiber reinforced polymer and soft medical-grade silicone
- All sizes of iPad
- DraftTable stand
- Gel wrist support
- Pencil stand
When you’re charging your iPhone, you probably have it lying down on a flat surface. That’s fine, it’ll get the job done, but it also makes missing notifications a lot easier since you can’t always see the screen. This stylish, MFi-Certified charging dock changes all that. Perfectly curved to give you total control of your iPhone while it’s charging, the AluBolt is the perfect tool for your bedside table.
- Dock your iPhone for complete control while it’s charging
- Charge & sync your device to other devices w/ the integrated Lightning-to-USB connector
- Get your iPhone up to speed confidently thanks to MFi-Certification
- MFi Certified
- Material: High-quality aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 3.1″
- Fully sprung Lightning connector
- 3.3′ Lightning-to-USB connector built in
- iPhones w/ Lightning connector
- iPad Mini
- Compatible w/ open-bottom cases
In my previous post titled “How to make money building smartphone apps?“, I discussed on how to make money creating smartphone apps. In this post I just wanted to focus on the iPhone and iPad apps but more importantly recommend you to a website that will help you try to market your app once you’ve […]read more
So I’m now a part-time babysitter for my 10 month old baby and also I’m working from home for a few days a week. I found it hard trying to constructively complete my work tasks and also to entertain my daughter. Sometimes I take her out for a walk in the pram which allows me […]read more