Tag Archive: money
Do you feel as if you are constantly updating your planner, trying to organize your finances, and save money? Well you are in luck, because that’s what we are providing, we want to help you establish a budget plan to achieve your financial goals! This is why you NEED to establish a goal-oriented budget. Perhaps […]read more
What Is the Best Place to Get a Crypto License? The first thing that needs to be established is that every crypto-related project is different and therefore it would be unwise to provide a general recommendation on the best place to get a license. However, many of the largest crypto ventures in the industry started […]read more
More and more Americans are needing to take out loans to deal with unexpected finances. Whether it be house repairs, mortgages, or hospital bills, loans are often the most practical choice. Not everybody has thousands (or tens of thousands) of dollars to deal with these financial emergencies – but thankfully, there are many trusted and […]read more
Debts can be a never-ending pain, a cage that holds you captive for years. You can become a slave to debts and never enjoy financial freedom. Whether you have a student loan, a car loan, a credit card loan, a personal loan, or any other kind of loan, you need to have the right kind […]read more
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Email Share me…Facebook0Pinterest0TwitterStumbleUpon0Linkedinread more
Your walls are looking a little bare, don’t you think? Why not infuse them with some cultural flair with a dazzling, eccentric print from Romanian artist Octavian Mielu? Each of these prints is done in Mielu’s distinctive style, with sharp lines and hard contrast that evokes a neon look. From historical figures to homages to classic pop culture, there is something for every sensibility, taste, and wall space.
- Depicts the Monopoly Man on Monopoly money
- Measures 16″W x 12″H
- Printed on 200 GSM art paper
- Digital print effect — not illuminated
Details & Requirements
- Measurements: 16″W x 12″H
- Origin: Romania
- Print type: 200 GSM art paper
- Show Me The Money (16×12)
NOW ON: Clients from Hell Ebook: HELL TO PAY (Earning Good Money) – only $15!
Expires: May 10, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
If you’re a freelancer, you’ll definitely want to cast your eyes on this Mighty Deal from Clients from Hell. The resourceful ebook Hell to Pay: Everything a Freelancer Needs to Know About Earning Good Money, can easily rocket your career to the next level. Based on proven practices from the real world, this amazing guide covers everything a freelancer needs to know about making money, from budgeting to raising your rates. And it doesn’t even matter what type of freelancer you are, this advice applies to everyone from writers to artists to programmers.
- Master everything finance-related to your freelance career in one robust book.
- Whether you’re starting a business or looking to improve your freelance career, Hell to Pay is a must-read.
- This book is perfect for any type of freelancer including: writer, artist, designer, programmer, photographer and more.
- Learn the best way to budget your business from deciding on hourly rates to analyzing exactly where your time and money is spent.
- Clients are the backbone of any industry, so learn the essentials for dealing with clients on every aspect of a project.
- Discover the best billing practices, whether that’s charging by the hour, by the project or some other means.
- Get the lowdown on how to deal with boring-yet-necessary issues like taxes and insurance.
- Educate yourself on how to increase your overall value and bring in loads more money for your work.
- This is not a “get rich scheme,” but rather an insightful book offering actionable advice, proven strategies and years of hard-earned lessons.
- Read Hell to Pay anywhere you go, as your copy is delivered in multiple digital formats including: PDF, MOBI, EPUB, LRF, and PDB.
“I wish I had this book when I started freelancing 10 years ago.” – Casey Stevens, Kiss Automation
“Hell To Pay gives direct, actionable advice that I wish I had when I was getting started a freelancer. I found straightforward direction on how to set my rate, how to budget for my business, and how to charge based on value instead of time. It took me six years to understand how to do that. I would absolutely recommend Hell To Pay to any freelancer or consultant who has questions about pricing, dealing with clients, or specializing to make more money.” – Kai Davis, Outreach Consultant, Double Your Audience
“Hell to Pay is an excellent guide for getting your freelancing finances in order. From understanding financial realities to the details of how to invoice and get paid, this book can save you months (or years!) of costly mistakes.” – Matt Inglot, Host, Freelance Transformation
This fabulously resourceful book normally sells for $38, but for a limited time only, you can get Hell to Pay for only $15! That’s more than 60% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to bump your freelance career to the next level today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive the e-book in the following formats: .pdf, .epub, .mobi, .pdb. and .lrf.
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.
In my previous post titled “How to make money building smartphone apps?“, I discussed on how to make money creating smartphone apps. In this post I just wanted to focus on the iPhone and iPad apps but more importantly recommend you to a website that will help you try to market your app once you’ve […]read more
So you’re thinking of making money building smartphone apps. Where do you start? Are you going to make money? Is there already an existing app on the market? Those are some of the questions I would ask before even thinking about making money building smartphone apps. So what should you build? I guess that’s up […]read more
I’m always about saving time. “Time is money” right? I get into a habit of streamlining processes and if it’s a repetitive task, then why not automate that task. Like create a script? I realised you can do this with Photoshop. All you need to do is click on Window – Action or ALT-F9. Click on the […]read more