Tag Archive: love
NOW ON: Feel the Love: Valentine’s Day Bundle of 100+ Vectors – only $9!
Expires: February 14, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
Ahhh… Love… what a wonderful, magical feeling. The butterflies in your stomach, the ongoing daydreaming about your significant other, the fulfilling feeling of passion and excitement of just thinking of your beloved one. This bundle is just about that. Love…pure simple passionate love. Please take a peak of this beautiful new Valentine’s Day Bundle. We’re sure that you will find something suitable for your own love life and to show the love on your websites. Happy Valentines Day!
- 100+ Vector files in .EPS format with .JPG preview.
- Extended license – use any vectors unlimited times for personal or commercial projects.
- Clean, stylish illustration is the hottest way to create a Valentine message with impact.
- Variety of Vector Types – illustrations, icons, beautiful typography and more.
- Great for greeting cards, signs, posters, advertisements and more.
Normally this lovable collection sells for $200, but for a limited time only, you can get the Valentine’s Day Bundle for only $9! That’s a fantastic savings of 95% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button to make a purchase you’ll certainly love!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- All vector files are in .eps vector format and are accompanied by a JPG preview.
- All files are Windows / Mac OSX compatible.
- These graphics may be used for commercial and personal purposes, but not for resale.
- License Agreement attached to the downloaded files.
- The included files are not eligible for support or future updates, due to the huge discount.
There is nothing wrong with being ‘different’. In fact, it’s quite normal, as no two people are the same. However, a lack of understanding of ourselves and others is often linked to communication gaps, hurt feelings, disappointment and stress. For example, it’s challenging to handle a conflict when you’re unaware of what’s going on in […]read more
If you suspect that your spouse is cheating, there’s pretty much no doubt that you are going through a whole host of emotions. You probably feel betrayed, angry, sad, lonely, unloved, confused, and you might even feel a measure of denial thrown into the mix. Unless you have actually seen your spouse’s indiscretion with your […]read more