Tag Archive: MacPilot
Expires November 03, 2020 00:00 PST Buy now and get 59% off KEY FEATURES With the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, your Mac is a high-tech wellspring of untapped power! Use MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface—no command line tools […]read more
NOW ON: Quickly and Easily Customize your Mac with MacPilot 8 – only $14!
Expires: April 13, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
Are there a zillion and one little tweaks you’d love to do to your Mac? Sure you can charge up Terminal, but many people easily get confused, frustrated or even frightened by it. Lucky for you there’s MacPilot 8 from Koingo Software. This amazing application includes more than 1,000 amazing features you can use to customize your Mac. You’ll be able to make loads of alterations to everything from your dock to iTunes to the Login Window, all with a simple click of a button.
- Easily customize your Mac the way you want it to be.
- No more fearing Terminal, as MacPilot 8 can handle most of the functions normally only available through Terminal.
- Access 1000+ features to customize your Mac and optimize your user experience.
- Dive into fabulous Finder features including: Toggle animations, show the Quit menu, display file paths in the window title bar, show hidden files, disable features and more!
- Tweak your dock to add spacers and smart stacks/menus, as well as show only open apps, lock settings, fade hidden apps icons, etc.
- Change up iTunes by enabling half-star ratings, play songs during import, disable device access, and loads more.
- Gain one-click access to powerful internal system tools like Bluetooth, Certificate, RAID or Directory Assistant.
- Capture disk info in a heartbeat by viewing detailed info on connected disks.
- Beef up the File Browser to let you quickly and easily browse and edit a variety of advanced file and folder details.
- Run cron, rebuild launch services, force empty the Trash and loads more maintenance features.
- Discover all sorts of advanced network device information from DNS to IPV4 to File Sharing.
- Automate things such as saving system configurations to easily deploy over numerous systems.
- Have fun with the Login Window by setting your welcome text, enabling a startup delay, disabling the power buttons, showing system users and more.
- Completely control the power of your computer such as wake, sleep and power saving modes.
- Bring your customizations to Safari, such as disabling spell checking, disable caching, show the Debug menu and more.
- Get free updates for 6 months!
“MacPilot keeps getting better with each release, and it seems to be growing exponentially faster than some of the other similar products. Keep up the great work!” – keenrichard35
“I really like MacPilot. Great product! Every time I used it, there was always something new I discovered could be done with the software — a truly ‘Swiss Army Knife’ utility.” – Scott Johnson
“MacPilot is a truly great application.” – Chris Thomson
“This app rocks – it has almost every tweak in it that you will ever need to make modifications to the OS without having to touch .plist files!” – Acadiel
Normally, MacPilot 8 sells for $29.95 (for a Solo, single user license), but for a limited time only, you can get this incredible customization tool for only $14! That’s a savings of 50% off the regular price. Or you can get the Household license for only $24 instead of $49.95!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your desired license and take control of your Mac today!
- You will receive a coupon code after completing your purchase, to register and download MacPilot from their website.
- Requires Mac OSX 10.11.x (El Capitan).
- License is valid for one user on one computer. The household license allows you for using MacPilot on a small number of computers within a single home (up to 10 activations per year).
- Updates are free for 6 months.