Tag Archive: panels
NOW ON: Build your own custom Photoshop and Illustrator panels – only $9!
Expires: November 4, 2016, 10:59 pm EST
Time is money. That old adage rings real true for designers. So anything you can do to streamline your work process will pay back in spades. This Photoshop and Illustrator Custom Tool does just that. In seconds, you can create your own Photoshop and Illustrator panels, highlighting your favorite scripts from any number of sources. Highly customizable, the PS Custom Tool includes 65 default tools and 11 workspace tools to get you going.
- Quickly and easily create your own Photoshop and Illustrator panels.
- Features 65 default tools and 11 workspace tools.
- No coding necessary.
- Load unlimited scripts from unlimited sources into 1 panel.
- Highly customizable – add/remove tools in seconds.
- Add unique customer icon identifiers to your scripts.
Includes these 65 default tools:
Includes these workspace tools:
Normally, this powerfully robust tool sells for $19 but for a limited time only, you can get the Custom Tools Panel for only $9. That’s a 53% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to streamline your work process today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Requires Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or Illustrator CC 2015 and up.
- Licensed for a single user. May be used for both commercial and personal projects.