Tag Archive: videos
NOW ON: Convert Static Images to 2.5D Parallax Videos for Instagram – only $7!
Expires: July 22, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
Instagram’s loaded with tons of great photos but if you really want to impress, you’ll share some super slick videos. With Qlilipn, the very first Photoshop Action for Instagram Video, you can easily convert your static images into gorgeous videos using 2.5D Parallax effects. Stylize your video with filters, add text or textures and all sorts of blurred effects, icons, frames and a variety of other graphic elements.
- Easily whip up Instagram videos from your photos.
- Turn a static image into a stunning video with 2.5D Parallax effects.
- Simple to use with this very first Photoshop Action for Instagram videos.
- Includes 10 beautiful photo filters for added effects.
- Dive right in with 12+ gorgeous pre-made templates.
- Hide or show Models, Text and Textures as you wish.
- Remove and add blurred effects to your videos.
- Make use of icons, frames and other graphic elements to really impress.
- Tutorial and documentation included to help you quickly master this amazing Photoshop Action.
Note: Qlilipn requires Photoshop CC 2015.
Normally, Qlilipn sells for $12 but for a limited time only, you can get this killer Photoshop Action for Instagram Video for just $7! That’s a savings of more than 40% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to blow your Instagram followers away today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- This is a Photoshop extension, which requires Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.
- It cannot be installed in Photoshop Elements.
- May be used for commercial or personal purposes.
- Licensed on a per user basis. May be installed on multiple computers for the same user.
- Reselling, redistributing and giving away is not allowed.
I noticed Facebook introduced the Video auto-play feature – it suddenly came on a few days ago. Basically when the feature is ON (by default) and you scroll down your news feed it will automatically play videos. I found this very annoying because all of a sudden the audio comes on. Facebook developers and UX […]read more