Have you ever had intermittent problems when you rebooted your PC. Like for example, when Windows started it freezed? If you wanted to stress test rebooting your PC or laptop do you want to manually restart the machine 50 times?
Ok, I have a solution for you. It’s called Passmark Rebooter. Here’s what the software does:
Rebooter is a small utility program developed by PassMark Software to help automate the PC hardware testing process. It has been designed to work with PassMark BurnInTest but will also work with 3rd party application. Rebooter allows you to,
- Shutdown, Reboot or Logout of a PC.
- Reboot a PC from the command line
- Set a timer so that the PC will reboot after a certain amount of time
- Setup a reboot loop, to reboot a PC over an over again in a cycle.
- Force a shutdown or request a shutdown.
- Enable and disable the Windows auto-login feature. (NT/2000/XP only)
- Include reboots into your hardware stress testing plan, (when used with BurnInTest).
You can download the software here. Enjoy. http://www.passmark.com/products/rebooter.htm
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Are you planning to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11? Don’t know what to do or your PC doesn’t meet the requirements? You may be in luck as we were able to upgrade our laptops to Windows 11. Here is a video if you’re experiencing an issue with the PC not meeting all the […]read more
Remember the good old days when you could just go to a website and see what all your email addresses were? Those days are gone, unfortunately. One of the biggest problems for businesses and individuals is spam. Spammers send out millions of emails a day, hoping to catch people who are not expecting to receive […]read more