Business Tip: Best way to send money overseasDecember 13, 2012 / by Marco / Categories : Business, Finance
Sending money overseas can be expensive if you are using the major banks. Over the past several years, I have been using a great service called OzForex for all my business and personal transactions. You can basically transfer money faster and for a lot less. Their fee is only AUD15.00 and I have found that their exchange rates are much better than most banks and other providers. Best of all you can do it anytime you like by going to their website or by phoning them – they are open 24-hours a day, business days! I have even transferred money in the middle of the night and someone from their company in the UK gave me a call to confirm the transaction. What a great service.
So what are some of the services and benefits you will receive? Let me list some for you:
- No receiving bank fees in most countries (the only one I found that did was China)
- Extremely competitive foreign exchange rates across 50 currencies
- Online access 24/7
- Access to a dedicated Dealer by phone 24-hours a day, 5 days a week
- Complete exchange rate transparency
- No transaction fees for amounts over AUD10,000
- Risk management tools through Limit Orders and Forward Exchange Contracts
- Exchange rate alerts via email
- Access to our highly regarded daily and weekly “Market Commentary”
- Receive emails when a deal is completed
- View their live dealing rates immediately
Registering with them is FREE and if you do that now you will receive your first two transactions free (savings of $30).
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
You may have seen the Weather and News widget appear on your Windows 10 taskbar after a recent update and today, I’m going to show you how to hide the Weather and News Widget. The Windows 10 taskbar is the central component of the Windows operating system that shows all the open programs and their […]read more
In recent years the job market has shifted more and more towards a gig economy, meaning workers – either by choice or by necessity – are working job to job or project to project. This comes with certain disadvantages, of course, such as a lack of job security. But on the other hand, gig workers […]read more