Business Tip: Best way to send money overseasDecember 13, 2012 / by Marco / Categories : Business, Finance
Sending money overseas can be expensive if you are using the major banks. Over the past several years, I have been using a great service called OzForex for all my business and personal transactions. You can basically transfer money faster and for a lot less. Their fee is only AUD15.00 and I have found that their exchange rates are much better than most banks and other providers. Best of all you can do it anytime you like by going to their website or by phoning them – they are open 24-hours a day, business days! I have even transferred money in the middle of the night and someone from their company in the UK gave me a call to confirm the transaction. What a great service.
So what are some of the services and benefits you will receive? Let me list some for you:
- No receiving bank fees in most countries (the only one I found that did was China)
- Extremely competitive foreign exchange rates across 50 currencies
- Online access 24/7
- Access to a dedicated Dealer by phone 24-hours a day, 5 days a week
- Complete exchange rate transparency
- No transaction fees for amounts over AUD10,000
- Risk management tools through Limit Orders and Forward Exchange Contracts
- Exchange rate alerts via email
- Access to our highly regarded daily and weekly “Market Commentary”
- Receive emails when a deal is completed
- View their live dealing rates immediately
Registering with them is FREE and if you do that now you will receive your first two transactions free (savings of $30).
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
When it comes to business success, there are many ways one can strategies to win clients and make better business success in the process. Apart from advertising your business on social media and even on the print and electronic media, you can gain more clients through the right kind of signage as a means of […]read more
Work-related injuries can lower your productivity and put your finances at stake. Thus, when filing for a workers’ compensation claim, it is in your best interest to hire an attorney. Medical reports, insurance forms, and other complicated paperwork can be confusing to comb through and benefit you. An experienced lawyer can help you organize the […]read more