Raspberry Pi: Make A Bench Automation Computer for $21September 2, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
The Raspberry Pi has a huge multitude of uses, and this course will help you become familiar with many of them by building a “bench computer.” After you’ve built this computer, you’ll be able to control any device or appliance on your electronics work bench – in your kitchen, on your desk, in your entertainment system, and more!
- Access 78 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Create Python applications w/ graphical user interfaces, & ones that can control external devices & appliances
- Use the camera to take snapshots, interval snapshots, & videos
- Manipulate still images & video
- Design a driver circuit & control mains appliances safely
- Build an enclosure for your mains controller circuit
- Set up a remote working environment for your Raspberry Pi
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
- Raspberry Pi 3 required
Peter Dalmaris is Chief Explorer at Tech Explorations. He is fascinated by technology because of its ability to make amazing things happen, and science because of its ability to make nature transparent. He is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, has a PhD (most of which was spent reading philosophy of knowledge) and a couple of Masters in Information Systems.
He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT (and occasionally management) subjects. During this time, he has developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing. He has taught thousands of students in dozens of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Peter is also a software developer at Futureshock Enterprises, making applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and iOS. He has been an electronics enthusiast since he remembers himself when he wrecked his sister’s digital watch and his parents VCR. He replaced the watch but managed to fix the VCR.
Now, he is particularly fascinated by the rapid prototyping opportunities that the Arduino and similar platforms has brought about. He lives in Sydney, Australia.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Lifetime Deal to Evidence for $49 Evidence is a platform where you can launch customized social proof notification campaigns to boost conversions. Lifetime access to Evidence You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase All future plan updates Stack unlimited codes GDPR Compliant Only for new Evidence users who do not have existing […]read more
Lifetime Deal to HR Partner for $79 HR Partner is a comprehensive HR platform where you can manage employee data and HR processes all in one place. Lifetime access to HR Partner You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase All future plan updates Stack up to 3 codes GDPR Compliant Only for […]read more