Investing 101: Market Trading For Beginners for $39November 1, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
This online stock market course combines the best of classroom theory to start learning trading with the best real-world, real-time stock market simulation on the web. This innovative approach makes it easy and fun to learn how to invest and gain real-world experience—without real-world risk. Whether you’re starting your first career, trying to elevate your current career, or are already happily retired, this class will help you understand the basics and benefits of finance and investing.
Investing101 clients include Yale, Columbia, NYU, University of Chicago, Cornell, and Harvard
- Understand different investment choices from mutual funds to FX training
- Learn how the stock market works & what makes it move
- Make your first trade, weighing stock quotes & order types
- Build your $100,000 practice portfolio
- Explore exit strategies & stop loss orders
- Perform technical analysis & explore current hot topics in trading
- Get unlimited access to the Stock Market practice simulator
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
Investing101 was created by Stock-Trak, the world’s leading stock market education provider. This is a course to help you learn how to invest in your future.
- Since 1990, they’ve helped over 10,000 professors teach 5 million students how to invest in stock and learn trading.
- 80% of the top business schools in the United States use their stock simulations, including Yale, Stanford, Columbia, and Cornell to name a few. Top students are learning trading successfully with Investing101.
- In the last year alone, they’ve helped over 350,000 individuals learn trading and become better investors with their stock education course.
- They’ve managed close to 100 financial websites. They’ve helped people from elementary students to retired army personnel learn about investing. They currently own a variety of websites including a college trading site perfect for trading rooms.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
When most people think about cyber security, their mind is cast to their laptops and personal computers. They imagine clicking heinous links from an email scammer or downloading a file riddled with viruses. Phones can also be under threat, though. The security vulnerabilities here can be so prevalent that Olympic athletes were advised to use […]read more
Flash Lead Lifetime Deal for $69 Flash Lead Pro is a CRM solution that streamlines internal communication, automates marketing messages, and supports omnichannel conversations to help close more deals. Get real-time monitoring for every step of your pipeline, plus optimize SMS and email marketing with custom automated messages Alternative to: Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho Use […]read more