Investing 101: Market Trading For Beginners for $39November 1, 2017 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
This online stock market course combines the best of classroom theory to start learning trading with the best real-world, real-time stock market simulation on the web. This innovative approach makes it easy and fun to learn how to invest and gain real-world experience—without real-world risk. Whether you’re starting your first career, trying to elevate your current career, or are already happily retired, this class will help you understand the basics and benefits of finance and investing.
Investing101 clients include Yale, Columbia, NYU, University of Chicago, Cornell, and Harvard
- Understand different investment choices from mutual funds to FX training
- Learn how the stock market works & what makes it move
- Make your first trade, weighing stock quotes & order types
- Build your $100,000 practice portfolio
- Explore exit strategies & stop loss orders
- Perform technical analysis & explore current hot topics in trading
- Get unlimited access to the Stock Market practice simulator
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
Investing101 was created by Stock-Trak, the world’s leading stock market education provider. This is a course to help you learn how to invest in your future.
- Since 1990, they’ve helped over 10,000 professors teach 5 million students how to invest in stock and learn trading.
- 80% of the top business schools in the United States use their stock simulations, including Yale, Stanford, Columbia, and Cornell to name a few. Top students are learning trading successfully with Investing101.
- In the last year alone, they’ve helped over 350,000 individuals learn trading and become better investors with their stock education course.
- They’ve managed close to 100 financial websites. They’ve helped people from elementary students to retired army personnel learn about investing. They currently own a variety of websites including a college trading site perfect for trading rooms.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Superdense Lifetime Deal for $49 Superdense is a bookmark manager that organizes your favorite links on one compact, personalized homepage. Organize your favorite bookmarks on one homepage across any browser or device Personalize your bookmarks page and invite team members to create their own page Best for Entrepreneur-curious, Marketers, SaaS Alternative to Browser-based bookmark bar, […]read more
SupaPass Premium Website Builder Lifetime Deal for $69 SupaPass lets you build no-code sites to manage digital content, set up paywalls, and grow a community in one place. Launch a sleek, no-code website where superfans can find all your latest digital content Set up paywalls or subscriptions to monetize your content—and keep 100% of all […]read more