FREE: Adobe Photoshop Diploma 4-Week Course for $0April 22, 2020 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
Have you ever taken a photograph and wished you could make it better? Have you a creative side that you want to express? Are you looking for a new hobby or even a new career? Knowledge in Photoshop will equip you with the skills you need to really transform your images. A firm understanding of the power of post-production and image editing will open up a whole new world of creative tools and techniques. In this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge you need to enhance, edit, and create images to a professional standard.
Rated as “Great” from 2,186 reviews on Trustpilot
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get familiar w/ the image editing powerhouse that is Photoshop
- Create a custom workspace to help you enhance, edit, & create more productively
- Explore the core adjustment options offered by Photoshop
- Look at the basic principles & concepts of using Layers
- Understand how selections can be used to edit images
- Create your very own creative composite, a piece of artwork to be proud of
- Remove unwanted skin blemishes as well as eliminate any distracting dust or scratches
- Restore an old damaged photograph & bring it back to its former glory
- Understand what your next step w/ Photoshop can be
Note: Software NOT included.
“Since taking the course and talking about it on my CV, I have actually now been offered a job as an Online Affiliate graphic-design Executive – my first graphic-design job since I left university!” – Stephanie Forrest
- Length of time users can access this course: 4 weeks
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- European Qualification Framework Equivalent to an Associate Degree.
- Adobe Photoshop
William Eames obtained a B.A honors degree in Photography from IADT Dun Laoghaire, Dublin in 2009. In 2015, he furthered his qualifications by obtaining an MFA honors degree from the University of Ulster.
Shaw Academy’s mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving and most importantly, better for learning.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced companies to switch to a work from home policy. Many companies also have a remote workforce, and it is difficult for businesses to plan for their learning. However, with the arrival of cloud-based Learning Management System LMS, organizations can provide learning tools and enhance their productivity. For effective remote training, […]read more
POSTOPLAN Lifetime Deal for $39 POSTOPLAN is a smart social network marketing platform that allows you to create, schedule, and promote content. Plan, publish, and manage content across social media platforms from one dashboard Alternative to: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer Communicate with customers across social platforms and messenger apps on the dashboard Best for: […]read more