Tag Archive: snapchat
What is a landing page and why do you need one? When visitors come to your website, the page that they first see is your landing page. Your visitors could have reached that page as a result of organic search, clicking on an ad or an email campaign. Inexperienced sellers usually direct all traffic to […]read more
NOW ON: 1500+ Social Media Templates for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & More – only $14
Expires: July 30, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
This Social Media Template Bundle brings a ton of value by allowing you to effortlessly create engaging social media posts. It’s a perfect solution for entrepreneurs, shop owners, small businesses, startups, bloggers, artists and more. And don’t worry, it’s got all your favorite social media networks covered from Instagram to Snapchat to Facebook.
- 1600 professional Social Media Templates.
- Covers the most popular social media networks today: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Snapchat Stories, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Linked In, Google+.
- Easy to edit with Smart Layers.
- 20+ unique themes to suit your style.
- 80 post templates with each theme.
Normally this giant collection sells for $35, but for a limited time only, you can get all 1600 Social Media Templates for just $14. That’s a savings of 60% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get social today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- All files are compatible with both Windows and Mac. The files are delivered in PSD format.
- All items may be used for both personal and commercial projects, for yourself or your clients. Items from this bundle cannot be resold or redistributed. View the full license here.
One of my most popular posts on this blog is How to Make Money Building Apps which I wrote several years ago. It’s a bit out of date and I wanted to include another means of generating some passive income by building a simple type of app to the list. A big trend that is happening […]read more