Clients from Hell Ebook: HELL TO PAY (Earning Good Money) – only $15!May 3, 2016 / by Marco / Categories : Business, deals, design, entrepreneur, website
NOW ON: Clients from Hell Ebook: HELL TO PAY (Earning Good Money) – only $15!
Expires: May 10, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
If you’re a freelancer, you’ll definitely want to cast your eyes on this Mighty Deal from Clients from Hell. The resourceful ebook Hell to Pay: Everything a Freelancer Needs to Know About Earning Good Money, can easily rocket your career to the next level. Based on proven practices from the real world, this amazing guide covers everything a freelancer needs to know about making money, from budgeting to raising your rates. And it doesn’t even matter what type of freelancer you are, this advice applies to everyone from writers to artists to programmers.
- Master everything finance-related to your freelance career in one robust book.
- Whether you’re starting a business or looking to improve your freelance career, Hell to Pay is a must-read.
- This book is perfect for any type of freelancer including: writer, artist, designer, programmer, photographer and more.
- Learn the best way to budget your business from deciding on hourly rates to analyzing exactly where your time and money is spent.
- Clients are the backbone of any industry, so learn the essentials for dealing with clients on every aspect of a project.
- Discover the best billing practices, whether that’s charging by the hour, by the project or some other means.
- Get the lowdown on how to deal with boring-yet-necessary issues like taxes and insurance.
- Educate yourself on how to increase your overall value and bring in loads more money for your work.
- This is not a “get rich scheme,” but rather an insightful book offering actionable advice, proven strategies and years of hard-earned lessons.
- Read Hell to Pay anywhere you go, as your copy is delivered in multiple digital formats including: PDF, MOBI, EPUB, LRF, and PDB.
“I wish I had this book when I started freelancing 10 years ago.” – Casey Stevens, Kiss Automation
“Hell To Pay gives direct, actionable advice that I wish I had when I was getting started a freelancer. I found straightforward direction on how to set my rate, how to budget for my business, and how to charge based on value instead of time. It took me six years to understand how to do that. I would absolutely recommend Hell To Pay to any freelancer or consultant who has questions about pricing, dealing with clients, or specializing to make more money.” – Kai Davis, Outreach Consultant, Double Your Audience
“Hell to Pay is an excellent guide for getting your freelancing finances in order. From understanding financial realities to the details of how to invoice and get paid, this book can save you months (or years!) of costly mistakes.” – Matt Inglot, Host, Freelance Transformation
This fabulously resourceful book normally sells for $38, but for a limited time only, you can get Hell to Pay for only $15! That’s more than 60% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to bump your freelance career to the next level today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive the e-book in the following formats: .pdf, .epub, .mobi, .pdb. and .lrf.
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.
Limit to 5 sponsors.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Airmeet Lifetime Deal for $79 Airmeet is an all-in-one platform to host immersive virtual events and offer real networking opportunities for participants. Host virtual events while live streaming to Facebook and YouTube, plus allow attendees to join you on “stage” Alternative to: GoToWebinar and Zoom Offer event participants face-to face networking opportunities with digital tables […]read more
Abhisi Lifetime Deal for $69 Abhisi is a brandable all-in-one chat, ticketing, sales, video calling, and support solution that features all the channels you need. Manage all customer support conversations in one unified inbox Alternative to: Help Scout, Zendesk, and Freshdesk Provide support wherever your customers are using chat, video, voice, SMS, contact forms, customer […]read more