Tag Archive: Clients
NOW ON: Course Bundle: Clients From Hell’s Complete Guide to Freelancing – only $39!
Expires: January 11, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
From artists to developers, the freelance lifestyle can be real challenging. That’s why you need the Complete Guide to Freelancing Online Bundle! Made up of 2 interactive courses – Start Freelancing, and Find Freelance Clients + Work – you’ll get more than 400 minutes of lectures, over a dozen ebooks and a variety of tools and templates to get you started on a successful freelance career!
- Everything you need to start and succeed as a freelancer.
- 2 self-paced, online course – Start Freelancing, and Find Freelance Clients + Work.
- 420+ minutes of lecture, 12+ eBooks.
- Various tools and templates – contracts, weekly client’s in your email inbox.
- Great for all types of freelancers – artists, designers, developers, etc.
Striking out on my own as a freelancer is something I want to do, but I didn’t know where to begin. The Start Freelancing course kept me from feeling overwhelmed by breaking down exactly what I need to do to initiate my career.– Kyle Carpenter, Freelance Writer & Editor
I just want to thank you for the Start Freelancing course. My biggest issue has been not knowing my target client which also means I didn’t know what my design focus would be, making building a portfolio very difficult. I just finished Part 4 and I finally figured out my niche and what my passion is. It feels really good! I finally know what I’m doing with my life! – Amanda Randolph, Freelance Graphic Designer
The hardest part about freelancing is knowing how to find work that actually pays with clients who don’t suck. This course gives you all the tools you need to figure it all out. The ebook on qualifying clients as well the unit on building your freelance network changed the game for me. If you’re freelancing on the side or you’re not sure how to grow your freelance business, don’t hesitate to sign up for this course with Bryce! – Latasha Doyle, Freelance Writer
Normally, these 2 fabulous courses sell for a combined price of $569, but for a limited time only, you can get both courses for a mere $39! That’s a mammoth savings of 93% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start freelancing today!
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a zip file containing all the course content.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.
- Includes lifetime access to the courses.
NOW ON: Enjoy Making Sites for Clients Again with Pulse CMS – only $19!
Expires: November 2, 2016, 9:59 pm EST
If you spend loads of time building sites for clients, you need to get moving on this Mighty Deal. Pulse CMS lets you quickly and easily create static sites for your customers based on custom designs. With an incredibly robust and user-friendly admin UI for clients, you can whip up fast, secure sites in no time flat. Fully responsive, simple to edit, auto backups, self-hosted CMS, white labeling and so much more makes this one tool you really need to keep your pulse on.
- Easily create static websites based on your custom designs.
- Simple admin UI allows WYSIWYG, HTML or Markdown for easy edits.
- Super fast – installs in 45 seconds.
- Fully responsive.
- Multi-Lingual admin and sites – 21 different languages.
- Complete white label setup.
- File manager uploads multimedia files (Images, videos, docs, etc.).
- Self-hosted CMS.
- Convert any HTML theme to Pulse in mere minutes.
- Version Control when you combine secure, static pages with GitHub.
- Free app for PC, Mac or iPhone to easily edit sites.
- Built-in auto backup.
- Statistics dashboard.
- Create gorgeous photo galleries with captions.
- Drag and drop multi-file uploader.
- Quickly add a blog and RSS feed.
- Include a contact form.
- Fast loading pages.
- SEO-friendly pages.
- Interactive tech support.
- Growing 3rd party addons community and marketplace for templates and plugins.
How to install Pulse CMS:
Normally, this unbelievable tool sells for $39 but for a limited time only, you can get Pulse CMS for just $19! That’s a savings of 51% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get static today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase. Each Pulse license is valid for use on one domain.
- You may purchase this deal multiple times to obtain more licenses.
- License can be transferred to another domain.
- Lifetime free updates for any v4.x upgrades on one domain are included.
- Your name and email address will be supplied to Pulse CMS for the purpose of confirming your serial number and registering you for free updates.
- Please ensure that you have run the test script on your server if you are not sure if your server meets the requirements. Click here to download the test script.
- Pulse requires an Apache based server with at least PHP 5.3 (or higher) installed, that’s all. It also works with PHP 7, Nginx and cloud services like Amazon EC2. No database required.
NOW ON: Clients from Hell Ebook: HELL TO PAY (Earning Good Money) – only $15!
Expires: May 10, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
If you’re a freelancer, you’ll definitely want to cast your eyes on this Mighty Deal from Clients from Hell. The resourceful ebook Hell to Pay: Everything a Freelancer Needs to Know About Earning Good Money, can easily rocket your career to the next level. Based on proven practices from the real world, this amazing guide covers everything a freelancer needs to know about making money, from budgeting to raising your rates. And it doesn’t even matter what type of freelancer you are, this advice applies to everyone from writers to artists to programmers.
- Master everything finance-related to your freelance career in one robust book.
- Whether you’re starting a business or looking to improve your freelance career, Hell to Pay is a must-read.
- This book is perfect for any type of freelancer including: writer, artist, designer, programmer, photographer and more.
- Learn the best way to budget your business from deciding on hourly rates to analyzing exactly where your time and money is spent.
- Clients are the backbone of any industry, so learn the essentials for dealing with clients on every aspect of a project.
- Discover the best billing practices, whether that’s charging by the hour, by the project or some other means.
- Get the lowdown on how to deal with boring-yet-necessary issues like taxes and insurance.
- Educate yourself on how to increase your overall value and bring in loads more money for your work.
- This is not a “get rich scheme,” but rather an insightful book offering actionable advice, proven strategies and years of hard-earned lessons.
- Read Hell to Pay anywhere you go, as your copy is delivered in multiple digital formats including: PDF, MOBI, EPUB, LRF, and PDB.
“I wish I had this book when I started freelancing 10 years ago.” – Casey Stevens, Kiss Automation
“Hell To Pay gives direct, actionable advice that I wish I had when I was getting started a freelancer. I found straightforward direction on how to set my rate, how to budget for my business, and how to charge based on value instead of time. It took me six years to understand how to do that. I would absolutely recommend Hell To Pay to any freelancer or consultant who has questions about pricing, dealing with clients, or specializing to make more money.” – Kai Davis, Outreach Consultant, Double Your Audience
“Hell to Pay is an excellent guide for getting your freelancing finances in order. From understanding financial realities to the details of how to invoice and get paid, this book can save you months (or years!) of costly mistakes.” – Matt Inglot, Host, Freelance Transformation
This fabulously resourceful book normally sells for $38, but for a limited time only, you can get Hell to Pay for only $15! That’s more than 60% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to bump your freelance career to the next level today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive the e-book in the following formats: .pdf, .epub, .mobi, .pdb. and .lrf.
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.