Tag Archive: CMS
NOW ON: Sitecake’s Simple CMS for Fast, Static Websites – only $19!
Expires: October 2, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Looking to improve your (and your website’s) performance? Look no further than Sitecake! This powerful yet simple-to-use CMS works off of static pages and a CDN service to massively speed up your website. With a simple drag-and-drop tool, you can easily edit up content without having to dive into any HTML or PHP code at all. Money saving and speedier sites? Apparently you can have your (site)cake and eat it too!
- Easy as pie… er, cake – drag and drop to edit HTML or PHP sites.
- No database required – Sitecake is a flat file CMS.
- Drag and drop from anywhere – desktop, browsers, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Maps, Twitter.
- Speedier than WordPress – using static websites cached with CDN services, your site will be lightning fast.
- Save money – cut back on web hosting and storage fees.
Normally, Sitecake sells for $39, but for a limited time only, you can get this simple-to-use tool for only $19! That’s a savings of 51% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to speed up your performance today!
- You will receive a lifelong Sitecake licence.
- All updates are included. You will receive email notifications for the new versions.
- Requirements: web server (Apache or NGINX), PHP 5.6+.
Currently, Alicloud has a special that give you Elastic Cloud hosting for USD$30 for the first year – this is really cheap! What you get is: If you want to try it out click on this link – AliCloud or click on the image. One of the main reasons why I decided to try Alicloud was […]read more
You may have heard of the content management service (CMS), WordPress, but you may also know the relatively significant learning curve that comes with optimizing WordPress for all you want to do. Sitecake simplifies content management into drag and drop basics so you can express anything you want on a webpage without having to code. Using Sitecake you’ll be able to cut back on web hosting and storage fees, load pages faster, and build pages more efficiently than ever.
- Drag & drop items from your desktop, other browser windows, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Maps, or anywhere else
- Work without a template engine
- Save text changes to HTML pages & images to a file system so there’s no need for a database
- Run your static websites much faster than a WordPress site
Details & Requirements
- Unlimited websites
- Ticket support
- Updates included
- Internet required
SOFTWARE LICENSE DETAILS
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- For use one any number of domains, for any number of clients
WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal are all household names on the content management system market (CMS). These three open-source CMS tools have many points in common as well as some points that differentiate them from each other. To discover the best CMS on market, read the text and the adjoining infographic below which compares WordPress, Joomla, […]read more
NOW ON: Enjoy Making Sites for Clients Again with Pulse CMS – only $19!
Expires: November 2, 2016, 9:59 pm EST
If you spend loads of time building sites for clients, you need to get moving on this Mighty Deal. Pulse CMS lets you quickly and easily create static sites for your customers based on custom designs. With an incredibly robust and user-friendly admin UI for clients, you can whip up fast, secure sites in no time flat. Fully responsive, simple to edit, auto backups, self-hosted CMS, white labeling and so much more makes this one tool you really need to keep your pulse on.
- Easily create static websites based on your custom designs.
- Simple admin UI allows WYSIWYG, HTML or Markdown for easy edits.
- Super fast – installs in 45 seconds.
- Fully responsive.
- Multi-Lingual admin and sites – 21 different languages.
- Complete white label setup.
- File manager uploads multimedia files (Images, videos, docs, etc.).
- Self-hosted CMS.
- Convert any HTML theme to Pulse in mere minutes.
- Version Control when you combine secure, static pages with GitHub.
- Free app for PC, Mac or iPhone to easily edit sites.
- Built-in auto backup.
- Statistics dashboard.
- Create gorgeous photo galleries with captions.
- Drag and drop multi-file uploader.
- Quickly add a blog and RSS feed.
- Include a contact form.
- Fast loading pages.
- SEO-friendly pages.
- Interactive tech support.
- Growing 3rd party addons community and marketplace for templates and plugins.
How to install Pulse CMS:
Normally, this unbelievable tool sells for $39 but for a limited time only, you can get Pulse CMS for just $19! That’s a savings of 51% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get static today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase. Each Pulse license is valid for use on one domain.
- You may purchase this deal multiple times to obtain more licenses.
- License can be transferred to another domain.
- Lifetime free updates for any v4.x upgrades on one domain are included.
- Your name and email address will be supplied to Pulse CMS for the purpose of confirming your serial number and registering you for free updates.
- Please ensure that you have run the test script on your server if you are not sure if your server meets the requirements. Click here to download the test script.
- Pulse requires an Apache based server with at least PHP 5.3 (or higher) installed, that’s all. It also works with PHP 7, Nginx and cloud services like Amazon EC2. No database required.