Tag Archive: look
NOW ON: 12 Premium Shopify Themes to Improve the Look of Your eCommerce Site – only $37
Expires: July 4, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
If you run an eCommerce website you know that the look of your site is as important as what you’re selling. You need a slick, professional appearance to tie into your Shopify website. This deal features 12 premium Shopify themes that include everything you’ll need to make a successful looking eCommerce website. Simple to customize, each theme is built on the Bootstrap framework, so they’re responsive in nature.
- 12 premium Shopify themes.
- Quickly and easily create a modern and clean eCommerce website.
- Variety of themes covered – Art & Photography, Clothing, Fashion, Jewelry, Electronics, Food, Sports and more.
- Easy-to-use interface with drag-n-drop options.
- Highly customizable – theme color options, currency switcher, newsletter popup, notification bar and more.
For the live demos click the images below:
Normally, this collection of eCommerce themes sells for $99, but for a limited time only, you can get all 12 premium Shopify themes for just $37 a year! That’s a big savings of 63% off the regular price.
Pay just $37 per year
- Access to all themes
- Theme updates while you are a member (1 year)
- Unlimited website usage
- Premium support while a member
Pay just $97
- Lifetime access to all themes
- Lifetime access to theme updates
- Unlimited website usage
- Premium support
Click the BUY NOW button to Shopify your site today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to register at the vendor’s website.
- Can be used for both personal and commercial purposes. Number of end product: 1
- You are allowed to use these themes in a multiple end product, a free end product or in an end product that’s sold
- You are not allowed to use in stock items/templates.
- Redistribution/resale by you or your client is not allowed.
If you’re looking at starting up a business and want a video promotion that is catchy and awesome, then have a look at this company called thinkmojo.net. They basically help neat startups explain their products with neat videos – mainly cartoons here’s a couple of examples. DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription […]read more
I just came across this video about a huggable thingyamagig that you can insert your phone into. The system contains some vibrators and microcontrollers which match the characteristics of the callers voice. This will provide people with a richer communication experience… really? It all sounds too weird for me but have a look at the […]read more
A couple of days ago my Google market icon on my Samsung galaxy s2 phone updated to a new icon called play. I had no idea what this new icon was for and after a bit of research I discovered that Google rebranded it Google market to Google play. Besides the new look of the […]read more
I just came across this ebay listing today and I almost fell out of my seat… literally. I was looking for a baby car booster seat and this listing appeared. Have a look at the delivery costs. It’s more than the actual cost of the booster seat. To be exact, the delivery costs was $1011.59. […]read more