Tag Archive: Ecommerce
Regardless of how excellent a product or service might be, marketing is the one thin line between producers and consumers that can either make or break the influence of the commodity or service. The need for an imminent transfer, exchange, and movement of goods as well as provision of services has engendered multiple marketing careers […]read more
NOW ON: 12 Premium Shopify Themes to Improve the Look of Your eCommerce Site – only $37
Expires: July 4, 2018, 11:59 pm EST
If you run an eCommerce website you know that the look of your site is as important as what you’re selling. You need a slick, professional appearance to tie into your Shopify website. This deal features 12 premium Shopify themes that include everything you’ll need to make a successful looking eCommerce website. Simple to customize, each theme is built on the Bootstrap framework, so they’re responsive in nature.
- 12 premium Shopify themes.
- Quickly and easily create a modern and clean eCommerce website.
- Variety of themes covered – Art & Photography, Clothing, Fashion, Jewelry, Electronics, Food, Sports and more.
- Easy-to-use interface with drag-n-drop options.
- Highly customizable – theme color options, currency switcher, newsletter popup, notification bar and more.
For the live demos click the images below:
Normally, this collection of eCommerce themes sells for $99, but for a limited time only, you can get all 12 premium Shopify themes for just $37 a year! That’s a big savings of 63% off the regular price.
Pay just $37 per year
- Access to all themes
- Theme updates while you are a member (1 year)
- Unlimited website usage
- Premium support while a member
Pay just $97
- Lifetime access to all themes
- Lifetime access to theme updates
- Unlimited website usage
- Premium support
Click the BUY NOW button to Shopify your site today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to register at the vendor’s website.
- Can be used for both personal and commercial purposes. Number of end product: 1
- You are allowed to use these themes in a multiple end product, a free end product or in an end product that’s sold
- You are not allowed to use in stock items/templates.
- Redistribution/resale by you or your client is not allowed.
WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal are all household names on the content management system market (CMS). These three open-source CMS tools have many points in common as well as some points that differentiate them from each other. To discover the best CMS on market, read the text and the adjoining infographic below which compares WordPress, Joomla, […]read more
February 24, 2016 / by Marco / Attorney Lawyer, blog, Booking, business, Church, Construction, Creative, Ecommerce, Educational, Event, fitness, Food, Gaming, Hotel, Magazine, Mobile App, Music, news, Political Party, Portfolio, premium, Real Estate, Restaurant, Resume, tesla, theme, travel, Wordpress
I’ve suggested Tesla Themes for your WordPress templates in the past and I just want to mentioned it again especially because of some of the latest themes they released. The newest one is called Duality (split screen) and I can vouch that they are Premium WordPress Themes. They have a WordPress theme for almost every […]read more
July 20, 2012 / by Marco / awesome themes, Bellissima, business, business portfolio, change the style, color options, custom backgrounds, dynamic template, Ecommerce, layout options, need, plugin, Search, search engine optimization, search engines, shop, style, template builder, versatile, Wordpress
For those of you who are looking at going down the WordPress WooCommerce path, then you may want to have a look at these awesome themes that will make your customers just want to buy your products. Maya Shop This theme just has pure awesomeness (sorry I’ve been watching too much Kung Fu Panda with […]read more