Tag Archive: websites
The best way I have found to change the Document Root for specific websites in VestaCP is to create a new Web Template for each domain. I previously edited the document root path in the config file for each for each domain but when NGINX or the server restarted it would revert back to the […]read more
THE FASTEST AND THE EASIEST WAY TO CREATE WEBSITES WITH AMAZING BOOTSTRAP DESIGN TEMPLATES! Bootstrap is one of the most advanced front-end libraries for making awesome websites. Unfortunately, Bootstrap does not provide you with the professional templates that you can use on your website. If you want to make responsive, mobile-first and professional looking websites without […]read more
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Email Share me…Facebook0Pinterest0TwitterStumbleUpon0Linkedinread more
NOW ON: Easily Build Websites with Blocs For Mac – only $39!
Expires: December 22, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Forget about burning your brain fuel learning how to program. If you want to build your own website, it couldn’t be easier than with the visual Web design app Blocs for Mac! Simple to use, this intuitive interface allows you to choose a variety of content blocs as you create a fully responsive, CMS-driven website.
- Easily create beautiful modern websites.
- No coding experience necessary.
- Simple interface – click, select, edit and stack different content blocs.
- Customizable – change up fonts, add animation, incorporate comments.
- Responsive design – your site will easily work on any screen size.
Introduction To Blocs:
Normally, Blocs for Mac sells for $79, but for a limited time only, you can get this incredible app for only $39! That’s less than half the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start building your site today!
- You will receive a voucher code, which you must redeem to claim your product key.
- Each product key can authorise any two Macs.
- 14-day money-back guarantee.
NOW ON: Sitecake’s Simple CMS for Fast, Static Websites – only $19!
Expires: October 2, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Looking to improve your (and your website’s) performance? Look no further than Sitecake! This powerful yet simple-to-use CMS works off of static pages and a CDN service to massively speed up your website. With a simple drag-and-drop tool, you can easily edit up content without having to dive into any HTML or PHP code at all. Money saving and speedier sites? Apparently you can have your (site)cake and eat it too!
- Easy as pie… er, cake – drag and drop to edit HTML or PHP sites.
- No database required – Sitecake is a flat file CMS.
- Drag and drop from anywhere – desktop, browsers, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Maps, Twitter.
- Speedier than WordPress – using static websites cached with CDN services, your site will be lightning fast.
- Save money – cut back on web hosting and storage fees.
Normally, Sitecake sells for $39, but for a limited time only, you can get this simple-to-use tool for only $19! That’s a savings of 51% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to speed up your performance today!
- You will receive a lifelong Sitecake licence.
- All updates are included. You will receive email notifications for the new versions.
- Requirements: web server (Apache or NGINX), PHP 5.6+.
Want to be a full-fledged, employable coder? Dive into this comprehensive course on all things coding, complete with hundreds of lectures on must-know web technologies and techniques. You’ll master important tools and languages, including use of HTML, CSS, MySQL, WordPress, and more–transforming into a rockstar developer any startup would be crazy to pass over.
- Gain a comprehensive coding skill set w/ over 236 lectures & 28 hours of content
- Build responsive websites using advanced techniques: jQuery, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap, etc.
- Use WordPress to develop blogs, e-commerce sites, etc.
- Integrate APIs to connect to Google Maps, Facebook & other sites
- Consolidate your knowledge w/ hands-on projects
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Rob Percival is a self-described coding geek, and heads the popular Web hosting and design service Eco Web Hosting. He is passionate about passing on his knowledge to eager students, which has led him to run Code School in Cambridge, England every summer. Additionally, he is an influential online instructor and looks to guide students through tutorials such as those in this course.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here.
There are a lot of factors which can impact your website’s loading time, and using high-resolution images is one of them. It might take forever to load if the images are not optimized properly. ShortPixel- image optimizer plugin solves this problem for you. It uses advanced compression technology that reduces image size without losing image quality. Here’s […]read more
One theme, unlimited styling options | 50+ demos Create and design unlimited websites your way. No coding knowledge needed. No limit on creativity. Presenting ZPLUS – the most popular WordPress theme with advanced customization options. Key highlights of this theme: All premium plugins worth $150 Visual Composer + ultimate add-ons Drag-n-drop page builder WooCommerce integration […]read more
To a lot of beginners, coding seems to be a daunting task. Introducing you BLOCKS v.3.2 which give you the power to create unlimited layouts for your websites in less time with zero coding. Whether you are a beginner or a PRO, BLOCKS can be a great time saver. It is built on the powerful Bootstrap 3 […]read more
NOW ON: Video Course: Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3 – only $17!
Expires: March 1, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Whether you’re a complete beginner to website building or have some experience with HTML5 and CSS3, this Mighty Deal is just perfect for you. Through project-based learning, you’ll put together a fully-functional, responsive web site when you’ve complete this course. You’ll even learn how to obtain free materials, how to use modern animation and ultimately optimizing your website.
- Learn how to use HTML5 and CSS3 to design and code a real-world website.
- Project-based learning – upon course completion, you will have a completely functional landing page.
- Master website building for responsive design, so that your work looks great on desktop, laptop or smartphone.
- Perfect course for beginners with no code knowledge.
- Additional skills learned – obtaining free images, fonts and icons, making modern animation effects with jQuery, and optimizing your final website.
About the Instructor:
With a serious passion for building beautiful websites from scratch, Jonas Schmedtmann has been building sites for the past 10 years. The Web Designer and Developer began teaching design and development principles to thousands of students at the start of 2015. His core belief? In order to truly master Web technologies, students need to fully understand it.
“Having gone through other related courses on other platforms, I can say this course is the most practical and readily applicable course on web design and development I have taken.” – Bernie Pacis
“Money well spent. The final project looks stunning and the resources Jonas gives the students are like gold for web developers!” – Hassan Ahmed
“If you want to get up to speed on how to create a beautiful modern website with an instructor who is there to help you when you need it, this is the course for you.” – Michael Marcotte
“You will get a sense of achievement that I have rarely felt in a tutorial. Thank you so much, Jonas, for such a great experience!” -Pierre Liard
Normally, this online video course sells for $195, but for a limited time only, you can get the Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3 for only $17. That’s an enormous savings of 91% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start building today!
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain access to these courses.
- The videos are available as a streaming content which require an Internet connection.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.
- Includes lifetime access to the courses.