Tag Archive: work
In recent years the job market has shifted more and more towards a gig economy, meaning workers – either by choice or by necessity – are working job to job or project to project. This comes with certain disadvantages, of course, such as a lack of job security. But on the other hand, gig workers […]read more
Stockton is an All-America city in San Joaquin County that lies along the northern part of California. It is a perfect destination for novice travelers dating back to Spanish colonization in the 18th-19th century. It is a flourishing city today because of the blend of races and diverse cultures, which is probably one of the […]read more
Traditional companies that have not undergone renovations to modernize the office environment still experience the same cramped, cluttered, and bland layout. Somehow, it makes you feel quitting one day into the job. The culture of open and free-roam offices may have been a good idea, but it has yet to execute well. Modern-day workers require […]read more
On the job injuries: around 2.3 million happen per year and are a horrible situation for everyone involved. More than that, they serve as a life-altering occurrence for the employee(s) that are involved and can be a major setback for the company. The entire process for worker’s compensation, between the employee, attorneys, insurance companies, and employer, can […]read more
Designed for late night garage tinkerers and pros alike, PowerShell is a portable, high-powered LED light that folds into a compact clamshell casing for easy storage and protection. Whether you need to get under the hood in a low light area or want to get a better look of where you’re about to hammer that nail, the PowerShell is a simple go-to solution.
- Easily stored & traveled w/ thanks to its collapsible casing
- Weatherproof design makes it functional in all environments
- Built w/ 3 AC outlets, retractable power cord, a handle, & gripping feet for ultimate flexibility
Details & Requirements
- 800 lumens
- PowerShell Folding Work Light
Working as your own boss is an exciting and fulfilling way to make it in the world, but it’s not without its own challenges. From marketing your business online to ideal legal and accounting practices, this colossal collection is loaded with ebooks, online courses, and more to help you navigate through them all and kickstart your self-employed venture with your best foot forward.
- Access 23 eBooks, 1 audiobook, 9 online courses & 4 printable packs 24/7
- Learn how to source & identify better work-from-home opportunities
- Market your business online w/ simple social media strategies
- Create clear work & home life boundaries to stay balanced
- Use tips & templates to get started as a freelance writer or editor
- Discover financial & legal tips to grow your business
For the full list of content, click here
Details and Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ?Join our subscription list and receive our content right in your mailbox. If you like to receive some Great deals our Freebies then subscribe now! Name Email Share me…Facebook0Pinterest0TwitterStumbleUpon0Linkedinread more
NOW ON: FREETER PRO: Organize Your Work with this Productivity App – only $14!
Expires: September 6, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Whether you’re a developer, blogger or graphic designer, chances are a lot of your workday is spent flipping between tabs and digging through file folders to find various things you need for a project. It’s high time you got organized and with the Freeter Pro productivity app, you’ll finally have everything you need gathered in one easy-to-use interface. Quickly and directly access analytics, open Task Manager or fire off a line of code. It’s your own personal project manager for… well, everything!
- Robust productivity app – all the pieces you need for work in one place.
- Highly flexible – set up a quick dashboard with instant access to all the things you use regularly or need for your latest project
- open files
- view folder trees
- execute command lines
- access Web apps
- open websites.
- Multiple dashboards – easily control complex work with multiple workflows or sub-projects.
- To-Do List Widget – stop worrying about remembering each task; Freeter’s To-Do List automatically does it for you.
- Incredibly useful for developers, designers, bloggers, social media managers.
Normally, Freeter Pro sells for $29, but for a limited time only, you can grab hold of this amazing productivity app for just $14! That’s a savings of 52% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get organized today!
- You will receive your license key, instantly after completing your purchase.
- You are purchasing a single-user PRO license for Freeter.
- Requirements: OSX 10.8 or later, Windows 7+, Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 21, Debian 8.
- Your name and email address will be sent to the vendor to register and generate your license.
NOW ON: Get Creative with the Hard Work Notebook – only $8.20!
Expires: May 28, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
You’ve got a great project in mind but keep hitting roadblocks. For starters, you can’t even find a good work surface to get going at. Your mind should be busy with the creative aspects of your job, not mundane tasks. That’s where the Hard Work Notebook will get you going! This incredible notebook made from stone sports 2mm thick hard board covers and can lay perfectly flat. With more than 250 waterproof stone pages at 20mm thick apiece, you can forget about any clutter or obstructed pages.
- Easily write without having a work surface, thanks to this amazing notebook with its 2mm thick hard board covers with radiused edges.
- With a flexible fabric-covered spine, you can open the book perfectly flat on any page without damaging or blocking any pages.
- Let your creative juices flow on any of the 256 super-smooth stone pages within.
- Pages are 20mm thick to let you work as hard as you’d like.
- Say goodbye to clutter and obstruction with this 100% uncompromised work space.
- Take advantage of the Isometric print to handle 3D work, graphic design and all sorts of geometric plans.
- Working on architectural designs or website and print layout proportions? The Golden ratio print will be your BFF!
- Waterproof paper made from stone will protect your precious work from even the nastiest spills and tears.
- Total size of this super resourceful Bad Boy is 130 x 207mm.
This incredibly useful notebook normally sells for $13.20 (excluding shipping), but for a limited time only, you can get the Hard Work Notebook for only $8.20! That’s a savings of 38% off the regular price.
Note: Please see the shipping fees below.
Click the BUY NOW button to start your design project the right way!
- Ships worldwide. Shipping fees are: UK/EU $4.50, USA/CAN/Rest of the World $12 due to weight of the product (stone is heavy!).
- You will need to supply your shipping address, after completing your purchase.
- Ship time is approximately 1-2 weeks within the USA/Canada, 1 week to Europe and UK.
- Should you require a refund, after the books have been shipped, the cost of the books can be refunded only (excluding shipping), once the books have been returned at your own shipping expense.
My VPS server experienced an issue with mySQL server and thought I’d better document how to resolve it in case it happens again. The symptoms An Error message saying unable to connect to the database comes up when trying to access websites using WordPress Manually starting the mysqld came back with “Failed”- using the command […]read more
I reported a problem to Linkedin a few weeks ago about not being able to add media item to the first 3 positions in the Experience section of my profile. I tried to explain clearly what the issue was and even provided screenshots. Basically when I edit my profile and go to one of the first […]read more
In a previous post, I wrote an article on how to get TightVNC Viewer Working in Java. The instructions worked well but just recently I tried using the same instructions on another computer and realised that running the TightVNC Web viewer using Chrome didn’t work. I spent hours trying to work out what the problem could […]read more